Products > Solar PV Modules
A photovoltaic (PV) module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6x12 photovoltaic solar cells. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions (STC), and typically ranges from 100 to 365 Watts (W).
A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of photovoltaic modules, an inverter, a battery pack for storage, interconnection wiring, and optionally a solar tracking mechanism.
Key Features :
- High quality, low iron, high transmissivity, tempered and toughened glass to ensure high light absorption.
- Tin Copper interconnect increases Solderability and Conductivity. This also results in maximum output efficiency from the Module.
- Premium quality encapsulation material ensuring high quality lamination leading to better performance.
- Polyester Tedlar used as a back sheet prevents from moisture and mechanical damage.
- Weather resistant frame - seal helps to prevent water seepage and protects the system from humidity.
- Anodized Aluminum frame gives the system strong, corrosion-free structural support.