Environmental Products > Reverse Osmosis Plant
Our Reverse Osmosis plants are manufactured with best quality materials and our manufacturing procedure is in compliance with industry standards. Reverse osmosis is the process of forcing a solvent from a region of high solute concentration through a membrane to a region of low solute concentration by applying a pressure in excess of the osmotic pressure. This is the reverse of the normal osmosis process, which is the natural movement of solvent from an area of low solute concentration, through a membrane, to an area of high solute concentration when no external pressure is applied. The membrane here is semipermeable, meaning it allows the passage of solvent but not of solute.
Our RO Plants provide Ultra pure water suitable for Portable applications and other purposed as per the Industry Applications.
We offer Reverse Osmosis System applicable for following industries:
- Bottling Plant
- Residential Drinking Purpose
- Industrial RO Plants
- Injection Purpose RO plants
- Kidney Dialysis RO plants
- Pharma Grade Fully SS RO Plants
We Offer STP plant with many processes such as : :
- Removal of dissolvedsalts
- Energy-saving separation technique
- Utilizable as a concentration and recovery method
- Compact equipment
- Simple operation and control